PMO Leader Spotlight Interview | Glenn RG Jones
The National PMO Community of Practice is pleased to introduce the 2021 PMO Leader Spotlight interview series.
These interviews with PMO Leaders from around the globe are a must see for emerging and experienced PMO leaders – allowing you the opportunity to learn more about current PMO trends, common challenges and key strategies for success.
In our first PMO Leader interview of 2021, we will be interview Glenn RG Jones, Director of RobGor Associates and Senior PMO consultant. Glenn is presently the Portfolio & Program Director with Draken Europe. He is a specialist in business strategy, portfolio optimisation, business transformation, EPMO and, program and project management.
Glenn is an adept leader specialising in accelerating portfolio performance through effective execution of strategy, projects, programs, PMOs, leadership, coaching and governance. Glenn holds an MBA in Strategy and is a Chartered Project Professional with over 20 years of leadership experience, highly agile and adept at directing strategic and operational business change initiatives. He has worked with large global corporations and smaller niche businesses.
Glenn is an exemplary professional, skilled at leading diverse customer, investment and internal change development portfolios, as well as successfully directing and delivering large-scale complex programs and projects. He has exceptional leadership skills and natural ability to build motivated teams and drive individuals to achieve outstanding performance.
Glenn offers a vision-driven approach to decision making, strategic portfolio transformation, change management, and tactical implementation. His strengths include program and project management, people development and leadership, coaching and mentoring.
- In our present climate of technological advancement, globalism and public health threats, what do you feel are the biggest challenges PMO's face?
- When considering PMO failures and PMO decommissioning, what are the key reasons why PMO fail?
- What are the biggest learnings from your PMO career? And how can those learnings be used to improve the overall function of the PMO?
Who is this video for?
- PMO Leaders wanting to benchmark themselves against peers.
- PMO Leaders wanting to understand more about global PMO challenges and opportunities for improvement.
- Emerging PMO Leaders wanting to gain learn from senior PMO specialists.
- Organisational leaders wanting to understand more about the PMO capability required to produce the best results for the organisation.
AIPM CPD Points: 3
Director of RobGor Associates and Senior PMO consultant